Pokefind Pokemon and other stuff

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TwoCharacterSho, Dec 28, 2018.

1. TwoCharacterSho

TwoCharacterSho New Member

Hi, I'm TwoCharacterSho, I've been wondering about new pokemon. Everyone knows pokemon like Weedle, Mewtwo and every pokemon in gen 1, 2, 3 and even 4. I'm just thinking it would be interesting if you add your own pokemon. You can make texture packs, you can make enchanted diamond shovels, you can make a server, why not add your own pokemon to the server something like Beddel or something and make it look cool just like a Mewtwo or something. You could even add your own gen. Gen 10 or even Gen Z (weird) all I'm trying to say is I think people would enjoy the server even more (not saying it's not good) if you had new pokemon.
    (also please make mega evolution stones soon)

Glowing Regards,
    TwoCharacterSho

(if there is any bad spelling or anything ignore it. Also, I know there is a lot of "something")

2. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

They are starting to add pokemon that they created in order to promote a game the owner is working on

3. Wolflord101

Wolflord101 Member

That sounds fun..... But ima let u server owners take care of that cuz i cant think of any pokemon to add:p

4. Casff40

Casff40 New Member

I dont like the idea sorry :(

5. Hello_Cactus

Hello_Cactus New Member

Random Pokémon that the server owners create off the top of the r head might take the server go far. Pokefind is about bringing Pokémon to Vanilla Minecraft without using mods, and this just adds a whole mix of randomness.

6. Wolflord101

Wolflord101 Member

OOOOOh. How bout a gen-Z which ALL pokemon are anniversary pokes with different types BUT u cant take ANY out of that region. Make it fun and NOT op in other regions!