Power Storm Quest Guide!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AlmightyPiLord, Jan 21, 2019.

1. AlmightyPiLord

AlmightyPiLord Crazy Active Member

Howdy, trainers of PokeFind! Here I have for y'all a little guide for the Power Storm Quest in Generation 4: Shiloh! This is the quest you must complete before you can challenge the Circuit City Gym. This guide is NOT complete. If you have any further info on the Pokémon concerning their movesets and held items OR if I made a mistake, please message me either on here or Discord (AlmightyPiLord#0135) so I may make changes. Now, without further ado, let's get started!

STEP ONE:
    Find and speak to Strom. He is outside of the Circuit City gym.
    Coordinates: -302/29/663

STEP TWO:
    Find and speak to the NPC named Elise. She is right next to the Circuit City PokeMart. This will initiate a battle, so be ready!
    Pokémon: Level 66 Pachirisu. Knows Thunderbolt and Iron Tail.
    Coordinates: -299/30/713

STEP THREE:
    Find and speak to Zach. He is standing at the end of what appears to be a broken bridge, not far from the Circuit City Veteran location. This will initiate a battle, so be ready!
    Pokémon: Level 66 Magnezone. Has Tri Attack. Holds an Air Balloon.
    Coordinates: -392/30/772

STEP FOUR:
    Find and speak to Shana. She is standing near the player/team gym. This will initiate a battle, so be ready!
    Pokémon: Level 66 Luxray. Knows Façade and Superpower.
    Coordinates: -292/30/809

STEP FIVE:
    Find and speak to Tase. He is standing under a tree in a corner about northeast from the Circuit City Gym. This will initiate a battle, so be ready!
    Pokémon: Level 67 Electivire. Knows Earthquake, Ice Punch, Wild Charge, and Cross Chop.
    Coordinates: -244/29/596

STEP SIX:
    Head back to the Circuit City Gym and speak to Strom again. All the Pokémon you saved from the trainers you just battled should be standing beside him.

Congrats! You've just completed the Power Storm Quest and may now challenge the Circuit City Gym!

If you would like photos of where the trainers for this quest are located, check out Wade_Tam's Guide to the locations of the trainers for this quest. I took pictures myself, but my computer just kinda ate them and I can't find them, lol. Thanks Wade!

Once again, if anyone has any further information concerning the Pokémon's moves and held items or if I had made a mistake, please contact me on here or Discord (AlmightyPiLord#0135) so I may make the appropriate changes.

I hope this helps! Have fun!

Special thanks to @Sophiadia, Nike276, and @minermaotwno1 for contributing to this guide <3

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
  2. Baeporeon

Baeporeon UBER Active Member

Thanks for the guide pi! <3 :D

AlmightyPiLord likes this.
  3. Sagestar

Sagestar Member

Used this, thx for help :D!

4. Sophiadia

Sophiadia New Member

The electevire also knows wild charge

5. minermaotwno1

minermaotwno1 Member

the cords for elise is wrong... its -299/30/713. still thanks tho

6. TheJolteon27

TheJolteon27 Member

Welp this would've been helpful if I paid attention.. Took me quite a long time finding the npcs..

P.S. Thanks for the new pfp on discord :3

7. M3mes_

M3mes_ New Member

I used this one, thanks!