Mega Evolution (when it comes)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Wolflord101, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Wolflord101

Wolflord101 Member

Just when gen6 comes so will mega evolution and i know that all pokemon have their own stone. Gardevoir-nite, Tyranitar-nite, Lucario-nite, etc. Now It would be a TON easier for the mods and map creators. Instead make mega evo stones for only the TYPES, like dragon-ium, grass-inite, Fire-ium, Dark-nite. Now this put on the pokemon would add a new move(1 glass pane in middle of the 4 moves) this must me used first to activate mega evolution. Then, when the pokemon mega evolves its stats are doubled, and the move slot for mega evolving becomes the new attack that comes with mega evolution. After the battle, knocked out or not, the pokemon returns to Non-mega evolved form. It does not lose the mega stone after the battle.

A quest for this would be good, when u finish the quest u end up being able to choose a mega stone for a pokemon on ur team. U can take it off whenever u want.

Lets make this happen in gen6, WHOOHOOO:D

2. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I completely agree with the middle pane being the way you activate the mega evolution but not 5 moves. You seem to not quite understand mega evolution , the whole point of multiple mega stones is that this allows certain mega evolutions to have to paths eg : mewtwo and charizard. Also mega evolutions do not double up their stats they each have a respective increase which balances the pokemon. I get that you want to make it easier on the devs but this system is way too OP

3. Wolflord101

Wolflord101 Member

U lost me at multiple.......

4. JolteonRoyalty

JolteonRoyalty New Member

How should we get the stones in the game? Should they be given through quests, bought with tokens or found in Pokeloots? Does the mega evolving Pokemon require max happiness and max EV's too?

5. _Bunstop_

_Bunstop_ Well-Known Member

Doubling stats will make mega-evolved Pokémon wayyy too OP (400 base defense mega steelix oof), the type-stone thing is a good idea but there's dual-type Pokémon, how would that work (would it be that you need one of the two stones that corresponds to its type)? I just don't like the five moves thing, people can and probably will build movesets around that move, it's just too OP, not really something we need
    (Also mods don't work on this kinda stuff c: )