Small Vine Changes (Gen 4)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Bubby, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Bubby

Bubby New Member

Description: Adding string under the vines in the original gen 4 world that gets reloaded every reset so the vines will stop growing to floor level at Woodburn
    Information: I've only seen this in Gen 4, and it's not a very big matter, but essentially vines, after the daily reset, grow from their original position down to floor level, "blocking" lots of pathways.
    Why this Should Be Added: First, I don't believe it would be very time consuming to go and place string under the vines that would block roads, pathways, etc. as these vines slow down players & make it harder to traverse at times. Additionally, it would make Woodburn feel a lot "cleaner" building wise, and it would feel a bit more open. Again, it's nothing major, and it's not too big of a problem, but it would be more player friendly and more aesthetically pleasing.

2. JolteonRoyalty

JolteonRoyalty New Member

Great observations Bubby! I like the idea even though i don't exactly know how the mechanic works. Have you ever thought about applying for "Builder" rank on pokefind? I'm sure you would do a great job helping with map fixes.