i have an issuse with one of the managers em i dont remember her 2nd part of her name

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by John J amirault III, Jan 12, 2021.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. John J amirault III

John J amirault III New Member

she doesnt seem to understand that its gonna take 4 to 6 hours to lvl up and that i dont play the server that much plus your about to lose a loyal player because of her me and another person named unit1 traded them my leveled up my shadow blastiose to lvl 75 we cant trade it and she seem to understand that it gonna take too long for me to level up

2. Terrier_Paws

Terrier_Paws Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Also leveling does take time yes, however battling wild Pokémon and npc trainers around the map. Doing quests in /questlog challenges in /challengelog can also help increase your trainer levels (plus Pokémon in your party)

So rather then taking it out on a staff member doing their job check first weather you can recieve a Pokémon (via it’s levels)

**Level you can receive in trade based on trainer level**

**Gen 1-2** https://forums.pokefind.co/index.php?threads/levelling-information-gen-1-2-3.9805/
    **Gen 3 and 4** https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nvq9MpoU8o-R6hjnbFqOkxVrK2ze8EuwHaZFszjZ5Hs/edit#gid=0

If you have an issue with a staff member please take it to another managers dms on discord rather then on here
    Here is a list of managers you can contact:
    RainbowTeletubi#0627
    Naz#0789
    ShootingFor3#3333

3. John J amirault III

you dont seem to realize that your bullying an autstic person you dont seem to be smart if you dont realize that
    :
    i live in the us my time zone is est its 8:52 its gonna take at least 20 to 30 hours im not happy with ether of you

4. Terrier_Paws

We aren’t bullying you just because of being any disabilities.
    It’s how the game works just like any other Pokémon games, you don’t start at level 30 etc you have to start from the rock bottom like every one else they all just grinded to get where they are now level wise.

it’s just also how our trading system works. We can’t just force trade Pokémon for players.

Refer to the level trading guides that I have posted.

ps. My nephew is autistic. So I do understand. And we aren’t bullying coz of it. Just how the game works

5. John J amirault III

whatever i have severe anxiety as well you both arent helping its not like you know what severe anxiety is

6. Terrier_Paws

I’m sorry to hear that,
    there isn’t much I can help you further with this issue. As I have already stated your issue with the game.
    Any other games you have to actually grind and level to get where you are going and that means leveling and trading with Pokémon
    (Like the Nintendo Pokémon games)