its me itzblazie

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ItzBlazie, Mar 27, 2017.

1. ItzBlazie

ItzBlazie Member

Introduction
    So Hello they you, yes you who has just come across my post if you don't know who i am, stick around and enjoy the ride, So where do i start with my name, age, role Na i think that is all boring so how about this lets start with how i came across this server, one day i was watching you tube like normal and i saw Ldshadowlady playing on here and through why not check it out, the date i joined was February sometime, but i joined with my three friends and we were having the time of our lives on Server 4, we would travel the island and level our Pokemon it was fun till we found out about ranks, so i got myself Legend rank and that is where people started to notice me AKA ItzBlazie, i know my name, But don't worry we are not finished yet, my other friends got ranks to one of them has Elite and the other Expert, So after playing for a long time i through to myself i should apply for staff cozz why not give it a go they s no harm in trying, i was a well known player on server 4 at this time, and i got accepted into the staff team at like 2am my time not even noticing i got in till i was about to go sleep and checked my emails so now a days i play on the server with amazing people of the community mainly on Servers 2,4,8 and 18 but i am always around so don't be shy come say HI.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  2. Retqliantixn

Retqliantixn Member

Hey!
    Late welcome

3. Mast3rf0g

Mast3rf0g Well-Known Member

Hey blazie!

4. Madara_

Madara_ Well-Known Member

Welcome Blazie, also welcome to the staff team.

5. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

Hey Blazie ;) We currently staff together, and you helped me through some stuff. For that I am ever grateful, this man is amazing and glad he is apart of the team!!

By doing /stats I figured
    From Friday, April 14, 2017
    Subtracted 60 days

Result: Monday, February 13, 2017

6. ItzBlazie

ItzBlazie Member

will always be they for you and the staff team consider me the con-seller <3 <3

Terrier_Paws likes this.
  7. Terrier_Paws

Terrier_Paws Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hey Blazie I know who you are.
    Always cheering me up.

For those who doesn't know him,
    Blazie is awesome and helpful to players and staff alike.