Staff Perks?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GamingChicken22, May 2, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. GamingChicken22

GamingChicken22 New Member

Hey! I was wondering what extra perks you get as staff. Even though I am new to pokefind I am not new to Pokémon, and want to be staff when I reach level 10 trainer.

2. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Hey GamingChicken22, that's awesome that you want to be staff here on PokeFind but if you want to be staff it should not be only because you want the perks or you want to join even more because of the perks. Being staff means you are willing to help the players around in this wonderful community even further and to be able to communicate with the others around in the staff team to make this place better for the older and the newer players. So to answer your question, staff honestly don't get perks we get certain things that help get our job done faster and to make certain things easier for the players. If you truly want to find out what those things are, apply for staff and strive to help out this community the way you know how and have fun while doing it!

Last edited: May 2, 2017
  3. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Please also note you must be apart of the Pokefind forums for 2 weeks as well as in game !

4. SVGDerek

SVGDerek New Member

The best perk of being a staff member is being able to help out and make pokefind a cleaner, better community!

5. GamingChicken22

GamingChicken22 New Member

Of course, the main reason is to help. As I'm new, wonderful staff members such as you reached out to me and answered all my questions. I want to give back to the community by helping everyone.

6. Tilly

Tilly New Member

Being a member of staff is not about the perks and what your abilities are, but it's about giving back to the server and helping the community become greater and better. If you'd like to access new perks on Pokéfind, I suggest purchasing a rank that fits your criteria. :)

7. ItzBlazie

ItzBlazie Member

the best part about being staff is helping others and feeling the warm bubbly feeling you get once you have helped them and the great community that the server has.

8. GottaCatchEmAlll

GottaCatchEmAlll New Member

Yet not one of you can fix my chat ban even though my appeal was accepted :confused:

Edit: or even reply to a DM!