Pokemon Disapearing

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by jokernate04, May 12, 2017.

1. jokernate04

jokernate04 New Member

I bought a rhyhorn a few hours ago and put it in my chest, it was there for about 10 minutes while i was building the cobble farm for it and when i went back it was gone. I have one other person on the island and he didnt take it, he is right beside me IRL and i looked threw his inv and all the chests. It just disappeared from my chests or glitched out of it. I tried logging a bunch of times but no luck. A jr mod "marcoPolpPlayzMC" and he said i needed visual proof that i got it, like a screenshot. but i dont have, all i have is a bunch of people that saw me buy it when it poped up in chat and my island member. I was wondering if i will be able to get it back once the bug is fixed? because it costed a lot of money and it just disappeared. thxx

ign; Jokernate04

2. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

Did you try looking in every chest? Maybe you or your friend misplaced it? Also sorry but you can't get the Rhyhorn back.

3. BarryBones11

BarryBones11 New Member

All you have to of is Re-Log out of the server, sometimes it glitches and the model cannot be seen. The pokemon is still there however. Once you re-log you should be able to see and interact with the pokemon.