Skyblock Problems

Discussion in 'Help' started by GamingChicken22, May 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GamingChicken22

GamingChicken22 New Member

I'm not able to play the skyblock because I can't use a primary function: sell. My mouse is only a left-click, so I switched the place/use button to a key near WASD, but when selling things on the skyblock (or in stores in the normal Pokémon) I can't. Can you please switch the sell to item use/place instead of right-click so I can clear my inventory in the normal Pokemon and play the skyblock?

2. Vargr__

Vargr__ New Member

You can change which button is left click and right click on your mouse on your computer settings.

3. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

That only changes what button you can place and break with. When your in your inventory or any kind of UI, you still need to use right click to sell. Sadly I don't think there is a way to change this. You might need to get a new mouse.

4. gangstaslaya

gangstaslaya New Member

So I joined skyblock so I could play with my friend, but I guess we are connected to different servers within skyblock. I spoke with a mod and he said the is no way to switch between servers. I was wondering if I could get some help with this situation. Thanks for your time.

5. Vargr__

Vargr__ New Member

The only way to switch servers is cross server TPA, but currently it's so unstable it's considered broken. Just wait a bit, I'm sure the devs are working on it. :D

6. BarryBones11

BarryBones11 New Member

Sorry about your situation GamingChicken, unfortunately we can't change it just like that. It would cause a lot of confusion for the other players playing skyblock who may have different buttons set for use item/place block. I would just advise you to get a mouse with right-click.

7. GamingChicken22

GamingChicken22 New Member

Ok. Thank you!