Skyblock endgame suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by LindburWolf, May 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. LindburWolf

LindburWolf New Member

At the end of the day once you complete your skyblock theres not a whole lot that can be done, it is my hope this thread will suggest some public islands that one can visit after they are prepared.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________
    Dungeon island - I and a couple people have been talking about building a typical dungeon crawler type of maze, with redstone traps and most importantly, Ghastlys, Haunters, and Gangars, to fill the place with ghostly spooks.

The major issue with this suggestion, is that chests on my own island (or any other) can't be opened without allowing it, which could be a very bad move, thus removing the idea of 'Reward on completion' from the table, high risk no reward.

Thus I hope to suggest the idea to the administrators, to build a public dungeon island, filled with ghastlys and rewards aplenty, rewards such as, grass blocks, mycellium, sand, and clay, things that are either costly, or impossible to get, netherbrick, soulsand, and glowstone aswell, in small amounts as not to be overpowered.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________
    PVP island - I'm not much for minecraft PVP, but there are many who love it, an island with a castle, and town filled with PVP'ers sounds interesting, but what if you add in, Alakazams, Koffings, and other such pokemon, that attack players?

Alakazam - if he had an attack like minecraft guardians, where he lazers you if you are in his radius, you would have to carefully think of your path through a pvp arena and weigh risks and reward to take the hit or skirt around him.

Koffing and Wheezing (spelling?) - Poison players within a certain radius.

Grimer - Slows players in a certain radius.

(pokemon suggested will not be purchaseable in shop)

With this suggestion I hope to see a chaotic battlefield of players, utilizing never before seen tactics to take out your enemy.

Now I don't know if either of these suggestions are even viable, but I thought that they were neat ideas that needed to be suggested, I hope you all agree, please give your feedback, likes and dislikes about these ideas in hope that we may refine them into something that we may see in the future.

2. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

Nice suggestion but I don't think there is supposed to be a end game. Maybe having the island with the highest level? But you can still improve that. This would be a nice feature but not an end game one :D

3. HexedHero

HexedHero Member

These sounds like cool suggestions.
    Although I don't feel like anything like this would even be added for a long time unfortunately.

4. LindburWolf

LindburWolf New Member

No I don't believe they will be added anytime soon, if at all, I just wanted the suggestion out there, if anything the idea of Wheezing and Grimer could be used against hostile mobs in the skyblock, personally I wouldn't mind some assistance getting rid of pigmen after turning biome to nether. XD

5. BarryBones11

BarryBones11 New Member

This sounds like a nice suggestion, I like the PvP part with pokemons, it really makes Pokémon Skyblock unique.

6. LindburWolf

LindburWolf New Member

Right? I thought it would be awesome, I'm not much for PvP, but the idea of a dungeon crawler map with pokemon that try to hinder you, ghastly spawning enemies, and grimer slowing you down, so you can't escape a fight.