Suggestions by players from discord

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MightyKey, May 10, 2017.

?

Choice a players their idea (Vote after reading the thread)

Poll closed Aug 10, 2017.
  1. 1. CyberGamerKnight

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. 2. MightyKey

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. 3. realkingalfred32

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4. BigMike2439

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  5. 5. DragoT_ (SilverSails)

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. MightyKey

MightyKey New Member

Hey, this are someone suggestions by players!
    Please vote on the once you like and maybe we can get some of them.
    Its just a small list of them :D

1. add random spawning of NPCs that would act like team rocket in terms of talking like them and that would complain or have something happen to them when they are beat but maybe scale to your level so that their a harder challenge for the higher lvl players but still easy for the lower lvls and maybe also make use of all the balloons somehow - CyberGamerKnight

2. 5/10/20km eggs get able by pokestops uncommon/rare change would be nice - MightyKey

3. Lower down the prize of stones, make stone more common to get in pokestops, more events,
      have more gym easier we could never get a gym claim for low levels,
      make some more challenges with eggs, all trainers can trade in any level, add /ignore - realkingalfred32

4. Add a road from amethyst to chromium - BigMike2439

5. A way to Release Multiple Pokemon at once.
      /ride (Most Big Pokemon and Add Movement Speeds too).
      Backpacks (Right-Click to access) (costs 50 tokens for each).
      Exchangeable Coins for Tokens (10k-100k coins = 1-10 tokens).
      Stone Rarity De-creased (More common).
      Small “Gangs” you and your friends could have.
      Re-Textured shoes (Buyable colored shoes with tokens)
      Rentable PokeDorms in Battle city or spawn! (1k-10k = 1 day) (Ranks get better and cheaper rooms)
      A Trading System where your can trade multiple things at once
      /ignore
      Stone sell price Raised
      Helper Rank (Helps new players with commands and getting started) (Under Jr. Mod)
      Move Reminder and TMs only 50-75k (Price based on the moves rarity and power)
      A way to Tpa to your friend on different servers or be able to chose what server you want to go on (Skyblock)
      Lower some of the Pokemon rarity? (Im just used to them spawning more often) - DragoT_ (SilverSails)

2. HexedHero

HexedHero Member

I really like some of these ideas, like the Helper Rank would be cool and also the random spawning of NPCs would be awesome!

MightyKey likes this.
  3. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

I like most of them but I think No.1 might be my favorite. Maybe instead of calling the evil team "Team Rocket", it could be called "Team Blocket" or something similar. I would generally like it if there were more NPC's to fight :D

4. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I feel like some of these are from inexperienced players but I would love to team rocket

HexedHero and MightyKey like this.
  5. ChampTWKY

ChampTWKY New Member

*+ - TOP 5 - +*
    1)PokeDorms in Battle city or Spawn (I'm an Interior Design Nut!) - That idea gave me the chills and is very ambitious.

2) A way to release multiple pokemon at once (can be read two ways) - The PC "release" option can be upgraded to release multiple Poke's AND Please allow a feature to send out two pokemon from your Hotbar/Team of 6 to DOUBLE BATTLE and to be Screenshot friendly!

3) /Ingore (Name) - muted...

4)NPC trainers (TeamR/CoolT's/Swimmers) - It seems natural to encounter swimmers in the water. Another suggestion could be to add Trainer ranks (Hiker, PokeManiac, Bug Catcher, Lass, ect.) for players.

5) TM Price revision ( 50k-200k) - P.S. Stones are suppose to be rare and should be more rare in my opinion. -TWKY

6. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Ive always wanted Trainer classes <--- (thats what there called) like swimmer and bird catcher I suggested them like 5 weeks ago

7. BarryBones11

BarryBones11 New Member

Great ideas

8. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

These would be lit! :D