Oct 7, 1998 (Age: 25)

cuddlycreeper98

Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod, Female, 25, from Pennsylvania

Stupid website smh don't let me update nothin Jan 20, 2024

cuddlycreeper98 was last seen:
Jan 20, 2024
    1. Tao
      Tao
      Hey so when i try to join the PokeFind sever it said "Sorry failed to load your data! Please contact a member or staff." so can you please help me.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. ShootingFor3
        ShootingFor3
        Let me know if it gets fixed! I've let a higher staff member know.
        Aug 4, 2018
      3. Tao
        Tao
        no it still said the same thing. :(
        Aug 6, 2018
      4. ShootingFor3
        ShootingFor3
        Do you have Discord?
        If you do, please contact ProfessorHemlock#9412 and explain the same problem! If not please let me know.
        Aug 6, 2018
    2. Baeporeon
      1. cuddlycreeper98 likes this.
      2. cuddlycreeper98
        Aug 2, 2018
        Baeporeon likes this.
    3. Jason Hooper
      1. cuddlycreeper98
        Jul 24, 2018
    4. Rayzyr
      Rayzyr
      Can I know why I can say something (that's not even bad at all that should, if anything, offend me the most) in the chat, then have some random dude call in an Admin and get me muted with a snap of a finger, without being asked what happened at all? That's not how you should punish people... especially when they didn't do much wrong and someone has extremely thin skin.
      2. Rayzyr
        Rayzyr
        "was not friendly"? I told him I was sorry if it offended him, and I didn't mean for it to. Then asked if he could please just move on. Everyone else on the server basically agreed what I did wasn't even wrong, so the playerbase seemed fine...
        Jun 26, 2018
      3. Rayzyr
        Rayzyr
        Please, next time, get both sides of the incident. Sorry to bother you about it, just felt it wasn't exactly too fair.
        Jun 26, 2018
      4. cuddlycreeper98
        cuddlycreeper98
        Our rules have been set in place ever since the server was made. The comment that was made was NOT appropriate at all. Let alone the person you made that comment to, was a previous Staff Member. That type of talk is NOT player friendly. Take that as a lesson for future references.
        Jun 26, 2018
    5. RedYT953
      RedYT953
      Um hi your the mod that replied to my mod application um i don't remember what I did on the pokefind discord I have no memory or even why I'm banned on it can you plz explain why?
    6. Pars2000
    7. Zcraftman
      Zcraftman
      can i get help my friend purchased pro rank and hasent got it we done the stuff NerfMan said but hasent worked were on skyblock
      1. cuddlycreeper98
        cuddlycreeper98
        Hi there hun, sorry for such a late response! Has your friend received their rank yet?
        May 31, 2018
    8. Benmojo1
      Benmojo1
      How do i become a moderator?
      1. Pars2000
        Pars2000
        Go here: http://forums.pokefind.co/index.php?forums/staff-applications.32/. Then, click 'Post New Thread (after reading everything). After that, put in the format/fill it in, and click 'Post Thread.' Wait about 2 weeks, and you will get put into Stage One, you're in the correct direction, or Denied, in which you can apply 2 weeks after your denial.
        May 24, 2018
      2. Pars2000
        Pars2000
        If you are not put in Stage One/Denied, message a Staff Manager (like Kuro) on our Discord (https://discordapp.com/invite/pokefind). Asking for Staff to look @ your application will result in an instant denial. Even talking about it will not impact your results positively.
        May 24, 2018
    9. Blazingfo
      Blazingfo
      1. cuddlycreeper98
        cuddlycreeper98
        Anytime! <3
        Apr 24, 2018
    10. Blazingfo
      Blazingfo
      It's ok if you cant unmute me :)
    11. Blazingfo
      Blazingfo
      Hi My name is Jacob, So two days ago i started playing Pokemon Survival and after like 5 minutes of playing i got muted perm for saying my in game name so were do i go to ask if i can be unmuted.
      1. cuddlycreeper98
        cuddlycreeper98
        Apr 24, 2018
    12. Pvzmaniac
      Pvzmaniac
      CaramelGnome5 and I are stuck in a battle and we both can't leave... we really need some help please.
    13. StaticFire450
      StaticFire450
      this is Tyler, Robert Garlick Nephew and on pokewars there is a problem with the shop and won't open after I try to open it.
    14. StaticFire450
      StaticFire450
      Hello CuddlyCreeper98. I am trying to contact an administrator about Pokefind/Pokewars. And your profile was the first one that wasn't blocked from viewing. My nephew was all upset because he got permanently banned from the server due to inappropriate IGN. Which I assume is 'In Game Name'.
      2. cuddlycreeper98
        cuddlycreeper98
        Hey! I'm sorry for the late response as I've had work, but I'm super sorry to hear what has happened. I can unban the account ASAP if it hasn't been already. Sadly someone must've read it wrong, and that's why it ended bad. :\ I'm super sorry that your nephews had to experience this.
        Mar 27, 2018
      3. cuddlycreeper98
        cuddlycreeper98
        As for the PA weather, I'm trying to survive here, lol. It's not much of Snow where I am, but it's a lot of freezing rain and wind. Hoping that Spring comes soon. :)
        Mar 27, 2018
      4. cuddlycreeper98
        cuddlycreeper98
        The ban is no longer there, and they should be able to get on fine now. If you ever need anything else, please let me know!
        Mar 27, 2018
    15. bobisnopunk
      bobisnopunk
      hey cuddly my skyblock is got deleted but i wasnt playing for 3 months and i was is level 1042. please get back to me
      1. ShootingFor3
        ShootingFor3
        Hello bobisnopunk,

There was a complete Skyblock reset again a while ago. Everybody was completely reset and that is most likely why you lost your island. Time to start Fresh! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. :)
        Mar 20, 2018
    16. Mariobros1119
      Mariobros1119
      cuddly your awesome and a very nice person on the server . please help me understand why after two weeks after my punishment I make threads correctly and they still deny them.
      1. ShootingFor3
        ShootingFor3
        Hello Mario,

You need to wait 2 FULL WEEKS from your appeal being denied. Not from when you got punished and not from your first appeal. You have to wait the 2 weeks from the latest appeal being denied.
        Mar 11, 2018
      2. ShootingFor3
        ShootingFor3
        If you continue to post appeals before 2 weeks, you will just be waiting even longer as that resets how long you have to wait.
        Mar 11, 2018
    17. Mariobros1119
      Mariobros1119
      after I got my punishment on feb 16 I waited two weeks and you guys keep denying my appeals, ill make another one on march 25 and I really want to be unmuted cause I'm sick and tired of waiting 2 weks making threads and denied over and over
    18. Mariobros1119
      Mariobros1119
      at one point I waited from feb20 something - like march 10 that's two weeks so.
    19. Benson
      Benson
      can u please look at my application u dont have to but please
      Thanks for your time!
    20. Mariobros1119
      Mariobros1119
      look ive waited 2 weeks before and did the threads correctly after and they are still denied I'm very annoyed because I'm doing what you guys are telling me and its still not good enough >:(
      1. cuddlycreeper98
        cuddlycreeper98
        Hi there! I can see every post that you've made, and I can check to see how long you have waited in between submitting appeals. You MUST wait 2 weeks before submitting another appeal from whenever the last appeal you had submitted was responded to.
        Mar 10, 2018
      2. cuddlycreeper98
        cuddlycreeper98
        It doesn't work from the first appeal you have ever put in. You can appeal again on March 24th, 2018. A Senior Moderator will look over it and take care of it accordingly. I hope this helps.
        Mar 10, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 7, 1998 (Age: 25)
    I'm a proud mommy of 1 ( my lil pup Hazel ).
    Went from a Senior in High School to a Senior Moderator on Pokefind. ;)

Signature

[​IMG]

Staff Manager

Discord ~ kristar64#0168
    ღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღ

[​IMG]