Comments on Profile Post by StaticFire450

1. StaticFire450
    StaticFire450
    I myself am a programmer and game owner in the Byond game community, so I have a vast understanding of the rules of these online games. He said his username was HorneBoyz. I am assuming it was deemed inappropriate because its close to 'Horny'. But my nephews(Both brothers use the account), their last name is Horne. By no means did they try to Filter Avoid or be inappropriate.
    Mar 25, 2018
  2. StaticFire450
    StaticFire450
    If you could some how help me resolve and appeal the ban, I would be highly appreciative.
    Thank you,
    Robert Garlick
    Mar 25, 2018
  3. StaticFire450
    StaticFire450
    Also, I see you're from PA. I just moved from PA last August. Had to get out of that snow! Lol. Hope all is well and you're staying safe up there. Its quite hectic driving in those conditions. Haha
    Mar 25, 2018
  4. cuddlycreeper98
    cuddlycreeper98
    Hey! I'm sorry for the late response as I've had work, but I'm super sorry to hear what has happened. I can unban the account ASAP if it hasn't been already. Sadly someone must've read it wrong, and that's why it ended bad. :\ I'm super sorry that your nephews had to experience this.
    Mar 27, 2018
  5. cuddlycreeper98
    cuddlycreeper98
    As for the PA weather, I'm trying to survive here, lol. It's not much of Snow where I am, but it's a lot of freezing rain and wind. Hoping that Spring comes soon. :)
    Mar 27, 2018
  6. cuddlycreeper98
    cuddlycreeper98
    The ban is no longer there, and they should be able to get on fine now. If you ever need anything else, please let me know!
    Mar 27, 2018