Wafflesss!!!!!!! :) :)
      1. DarkEclipic likes this.
    7. DarkEclipic
      DarkEclipic
      Pancakes or Waffles? I prefer French Toast
      1. Eivets500 likes this.
    8. Technoblads
      Technoblads
      Ok, so I appealed on the PokeFind Forums, and it was accepted, and I waited a while, wasn't unbanned, so I contacted the Staff member who accepted my appeal, and they said that there was a problem. They also said that if I joined another, semi linked server, popularmmos world, that it might register my ban.
      1. Technoblads
        Technoblads
        I joined, started playing a bit, and my ban is still registered as me being banned. They said aswell, that if that did not un ban me, that other staff may have to check it out. I have trust in the staff member I contacted, and believe that there is a problem.
        Oct 27, 2019
      2. DarkEclipic
        DarkEclipic
        @Technoblads Sorry that has happened to you mate! You are welcomed to Message me Privately on Discord(DarkEclipic#3032) or on here on the forums!
        Oct 29, 2019
    9. DarkEclipic
      DarkEclipic
      I Like Anime
      1. Eivets500 likes this.
      2. Eivets500
        Eivets500
        Yes indeed dark, you got the best pfp’s:D
        Oct 8, 2019
    10. MineBerserker
      2. DarkEclipic
        Sep 24, 2019
    11. Baeporeon
      Baeporeon
      Happpyyyyy Birtthhhhdayyyy (its the 4th here xD)
    12. DarkEclipic
      DarkEclipic
      I Like Flygons
      1. Sagestar
        Sagestar
        You do ;)
        Feb 28, 2019
        DarkEclipic likes this.
    13. Maxgorgi
      Maxgorgi
      U are a really good mod jr i fell like u would be a amazing mod/admin u are always answering question helping no ranked like me! :D
    14. ShootingFor3
      ShootingFor3
      Keep being incredible! You definitely are unique and are always trying to have fun. You cheer people up and always have a good attitude, absolutely awesome. :D
    15. Baeporeon
      Baeporeon
      <3 :)))))))
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 4, 1997 (Age: 27)
    Hello there! If you do not know me, please refer to my introduction post! if your too lazy then stop that.

I am a YTer, DeviantARTer, Writer, and some other things that im too lazy to type out.

FAQ:
    1. 'Why do you like flygons?' I feel inlove with them becuase of Trapinch when i played Pokemon Emerald, I don't know why i feel inlove with that weird desert antlion creature but i did and havent thought twice about it!
    2. 'What is your username/discord?' DarkEclipic#3032, other igns i go by are Yoralovesyugi, WinterFang, Alice Fang, DarkEclipic, and some more
    3. 'What is your YT?' Look on my discord profile to see that info, I wont say any more unless you DM me
    4. 'Why did you want to become staff on pokefind?' I thought it would be fun to be staff on a larger server, id give me something when im not at work
    5. 'Do you like any other pokemon?' Yes: Bulabsaur, Kabuto, Dunsparce, Suecune, Rayquaza, Hoopa, and Mewtwo for now
    6. 'Why do you have NinjaGo Quotes in your sig? Isnt that show for children?' Yes that show is for little kids, but i enjoy watching it and love the humor it comes out of it. Ive been watching the series since it came out, and those quotes are something i refer to when situations get rough for myself or others! Your welcomed to ask me more about it in DMs!

Any questions, comments, and other things, my Discord DMs are always opened as I check discord everyday unless i am on break! I do work a full time job so responses might be late but they will come within the few hours after sending! Love you all!

Signature

=Top Flygon Expert=
    =Legendary Trainer=
    =
    Ex-Staff Member(JM/SM) [9/11/2018-1/14/2021]=
    =
    Flygon Police Force Leader=
    =
    Owner of 408 Flygons: 100 Fly; Whackadragon, 200 Fly; aspeck, 300 Fly PiggehDoesYT, 400 JOHN_RS=
    =Team Cosmic Star Leader=

[​IMG]