a new command (/Staff(message))

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Knightas_Playz, May 26, 2017.

Tags:
?

Good idea to keep the server safe?

1. yes

11 vote(s)
    84.6%
  2. no

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. Knightas_Playz

Knightas_Playz Member

like it said in the title what this command do its it sends out a message to every staff available on there server the command is very simple all you have to do is type /staff (Message) this would be able to help cyber bullying that is going on in the server, such as online harassment, i was on server 1 the other day and a trainer was being bullied about his jokes and the other players made fun of him and guessed his age by his joke, i tried to tell them to stop and that it was against the rules and there were no staff on server 1, i have @Mast3rf0g and @Skitzio discord but they were currently not online, but thankfully @JadynJPlayz hopped on and the 2 guys stopped, me and Jadyn Playz discussed about the idea of adding in the command it could really help all the players to report a hackers or scammer or anytime of emergency, but if its being over abused there should be a a small punishment

Pirateboy04 and ChampTWKY like this.
  2. ChampTWKY

ChampTWKY New Member

I like this. Discord is still a functional way to post all things Pokefind related. It would help to have a Discord tab open while you play to quickly and efficiently report an issue. I like both /staff (msg) & Discord.

3. TroubledSoul - Kate

TroubledSoul - Kate New Member

It seems like a great idea :) but some people could just troll /staff (message) and it may be chaotic.

4. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

There could be muted for a hour or even a day. People can troll on a lot of things but usually... usually they don't because of the consequences.

5. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I feel like this command would definitely be abused or misused. Often people do not have enough evidence and by the time the staff member has arrived they could easily slip away and therefore wasting staff's time.

6. Sycho11

Sycho11 Member

It had a good concept but as said before, it will most likely be misused, it would be just as easy to message a staff member who can then come and sort the problem.

7. MrJoshyy

MrJoshyy Active Member

While i'll reiterate what the others of said about this being misused, i also agree that it could be a good idea. Unfortunately though this won't be possible for the reasons mentioned before.
    Thankfully though discord is available to us and it's an easy way to directly contact the mods.

8. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

Sounds like an excellent idea! And if people start to abuse it, we can add the rule like 1 hour temp mute for the command. And tbh no one would try to abuse it and piss off an mod/admin, they're just asking for it if they do lol

9. DumbPug

DumbPug Member

I don't think this would be the best idea, all you really have to do is call out for staff on discord and you'll have help in no time. Just my opinion.

10. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

The problem is, some staff on discord are either afk, or not on pokefind. The reason for ./staff [message] is so any staff online can immediately take action.

11. DumbPug

DumbPug Member

I see where you are coming from, but I still don't think this is the best course of action. But this is just my opinion man.

12. Madara_

Madara_ Well-Known Member

Great suggestion, especially for instantaneous communication with staff members.