AlmightyPiLord's Re-Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by AlmightyPiLord, May 15, 2019.

1. AlmightyPiLord

AlmightyPiLord Crazy Active Member

Howdy y'all! I'm AlmightyPiLord. I did an introduction waaaay back before I was even staff and it was kinda short, so I figured a new one was in order.
    So, my ingame name is AlmightyPiLord. My favorite Pokémon is Jolteon. It used to be Glaceon, but it became Jolteon when I had a faithful encounter with my long time buddy Francesco the Jolteon in the main Pokémon game Y.
    I first encountered PokeFind when I went through a sort of slump in my life. I'd run out of things to occupy my free time with, so I decided to give another Minecraft server a shot even though I hadn't played Minecraft for a couple years at that point. After surfing through some servers and trying them out, I eventually stumbled across PokeFind. I almost quit PokeFind since I had (and even now, still) some trouble with crashing whenever I entered, but I managed to make it work. It only took me about a half an hour of playing Pokémon Survival to realize I wanted to commit to this server and that I also wanted to become staff. And... well, the rest is history.
    I'm currently unemployed IRL, but I have an interview for a job at Harris Teeter on Friday. I really don't want this job, but my parents are forcing me in to it so I don't have much of a choice lol.
    My hobbies include drawing, writing, and especially acting. I absolutely love acting and I wish to pursue it along with Zoology in the future.
    I also really love animals, hence why I also want to pursue Zoology. Although I love all animals, the only ones that seem to like me are dogs...
    My favorite gamemode is Survival. Building is one of my favorite parts of Minecraft, and that's a large part of Survival. It's also a large part of Skyblock, but I prefer Survival over Skyblock since I also like to work surrounding biomes and natural hills and lakes and such into my builds.
    And I suppose that's all the noteworthy stuff I can think of. Anyway, thanks for reading and I'll see y'all around!

Anouck1 likes this.
  2. Eivets500

Eivets500 Active Member

Great Introduction Pi, survival is one of my favorite game modes too (First)

AlmightyPiLord likes this.
  3. DarkEclipic

DarkEclipic Active Member

Pi owo nice to see you!

Eivets500 and AlmightyPiLord like this.
  4. Lego121212

Lego121212 Ex Senior Moderator

Great introduction Pi! Jolteon is one of the coolest electric types and Pokemon in general. Zoology sounds like an awesome career, and one that you would be great at! ;)

Eivets500 and AlmightyPiLord like this.
  5. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Nice introduction! :)

6. Sagestar

Sagestar Member

Too good introduction too be true :eek: Anyway congrats with s mod otherwise PI I knew you had it in you!

7. Baeporeon

Baeporeon UBER Active Member

nice re-intro! i also love drawing and writing, but i'll pass on the acting xD

8. StavTheK

StavTheK New Member

Love the introduction I like jolt but i got to say Umbreon and Eevee are better of the eeveelutions <3
    No hate comments pls :p

[​IMG]

9. SuperBabyMelody

SuperBabyMelody New Member

Piiiii, thank you for sharing! I hope we can talk more in the future and know each other better! ;)

10. TurtleBallistic

TurtleBallistic Member

marry me plss piii