Ban JustNaz and JustJoshyy!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ComicYT15, Aug 4, 2017.

1. ComicYT15

ComicYT15 New Member

These kids to whom you've decided to give Admin keep on logging on to cause trouble. I was kicked for flying because they decided to throw people in the air. I've been kicked from 8 champion battles because of this same reason too. I believe this needs to stop because I think they are the worse staff members ever. Also I got muted for 7 days because I said 'Idiot'... Like, REALLY?!?!? Solve this please!

2. MysticDoesPvp

MysticDoesPvp Well-Known Member

If you wish to report Admins with PROOF, report them to PeteZa.
    I highly doubt they did something abusive/wrong, they're managers, if you were punished then you shouldn't argue.
    I highly doubt that they would abuse after working hard to reach where they're now. Have respect for them.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
  3. _Clarky_

_Clarky_ New Member

If you have any evidence of abuse of power please provide it, these two people have worked insanely hard to get where they are. We are sorry being rocketed has seemed to affect you negatively however it was done from request from the majority of the server and was done with no ill intent. With regards to your champion battles, there is no chance at all that you would be rocketed in there as you would be on a different server. You were muted for racism/discrimination and if you believe this to be unfair, please put an appeal here - http://forums.pokefind.co/index.php?categories/punishment-appeals-and-player-reports.21/

4. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

They are not kids they are grown adults. Also they would never do anything unless it was justified