Bugging Moves and Game Mechanics

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Partner64, Feb 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kdrshv

kdrshv Active Member

Don’t forget that psycho cut is a physical move and psybean is a sp atk move. It means that your Pokémon using it (let me guess : Abra line?) has a better stat in sp atk. Which is not weird at all because it’s a sp atk Pokémon. The damage is a big formula that includes stats in atk or sp atk. And that Pokémon has a waaaay better stat in sp atk. I hope it helps you.
    To simplify
    Sp atk Pokémon should use sp atk moves
    Physical Pokémon shoudl use physical atk moves. Some pokemons are mixed. But this is a long story. Many factors come in like nature, EV training and etc. Ciao.

2. tnt378

tnt378 New Member

Thank kdrshv, is there a way I can tell which are physical? I thought it was a special attack because it has a type?

3. Zane_QLD

Zane_QLD New Member

The move Soak, does not work. It is meant to change the opponents type to water. eg. Golem from ground/rock -> water. This should then make Golem weak to electric type moves. However it still is immune to electric moves.
    *Note* I was using Chinchou that knows Soak, Thunder wave and Electro ball, and after using soak on ground types Thwave andElecBall do nothing to it.

4. kdrshv

kdrshv Active Member

The best way is to google on internet. Take a look also at base stats, you will see which ones are more physical atk and which one are more special atk. Of course, some are physical def and def but look what stat is higher between atk and sp atk. Some are used as a mix atk.

5. kdrshv

kdrshv Active Member

Do you have discord and are you inside pokefind channel? I suggest you to write a message to the développer Dominic. Hes in charge with this kind of problems. His discord is « Dominic Bridge#9421 »

6. XD001ShadowLugia

XD001ShadowLugia Active Member

not true thats a false report

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  7. XD001ShadowLugia

XD001ShadowLugia Active Member

LOL I lost MY SHADOW POKEMON AND I DONT GET A REFUND

8. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Thread Locked