Daycare?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by BlockyMemes, Apr 21, 2017.

?

Do you like this Suggestion?

1. Yes, I feel the daycare idea is good.

7 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No, I feel the daycare idea can be a bit to overpowered.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. BlockyMemes

BlockyMemes New Member

Daycare?

An Idea came to me about adding a new leveling system which will add a bit more use to tokens or coins. I thought that we can make the wonderful, fantastic world of Poke-find include a Daycare for Pokemon to level up through time. This suggestion could potentially be to "Op", That's why i thought that when you add a Pokemon into a daycare it will raise the Pokemon to the highest level, for your trainer level. For example lets say your trainer level 8 and you can obtain level 28 Pokemon, you have a Weedle that's level 23, you would enter the daycare and right click an NPC accessing a pop up screen which asks "Would you like to have your Pokemon stay at the daycare for a day for 50,000 coins? or 50 tokens? When staying there it will actually take time to level up your Pokemon, and will level up to the max level that your trainer level can obtain. And like any other NPC it will give you the option "Yes" Or "No", Of course this is a suggestion which i personally feel could be added and might have a few changes, but the general idea is just a daycare. Also I suggest that this is added maybe somewhere near Battle city to give it some use and more coolness, and will be cool to be added especially when events are hosted there. I hope this suggestion could be added, and make the wondrous world of Poke-find just like the good ol' games.

Another thing which i feel can make this fair is only being able to access the daycare at a certain level perhaps level 10+, because if lower levels happen to gain 50,000 thousand Poke' cash. It will be a bit unfair and everybody will use it.

Another example:
    Lets say you are trainer level 18 and you can catch Pokemon level 48 in the wild, which is the maximum to find in the wild for your trainer level. You would talk to the NPC just like the game, and it would cost you 50,000 thousand Poke' cash to add a Pokemon in the daycare, lets use Tauros as an example. You would pay for this and would come back in 24 hours. and talk to the NPC again, gaining access to use Tauros again plus, him leveling up to the maximum level your trainer level can find in the wild.

Also another thing to prevent this suggestion from being a bit to Overpowered is not being able to trade, or add the Pokemon that is in the daycare to a gym. Also when you look at your Pokemon's information and stuff it should gain a little symbol, to symbolize its at a daycare currently.

Note: In the game the day care was also primarily used for breeding, though breeding would be an interesting add i feel as if it can be glitched however if the developers are certain they can add it with no bugs i'd love to see it include that too.
    "I hope this Suggestion will catch peoples attention, and hopefully you like it!"
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  2. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

I form sure like this idea, so say a level 30 wants to raise a level 30 pokemon to level 55, since that's the highest they can see in the wild. You would have to go and interact with the NPC every day so you cant leave it in there for days at a time.

I personally LOVE this idea and would LOVE to see this introduced.

Danielmoody and BlockyMemes like this.
  3. BlockyMemes

BlockyMemes New Member

Im so glad that this caught someones attention, and hopefully it can be added with no bugs or issues. Thank you for the positive feedback!

4. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

I thought this post was about breeding. Cause that was the main use of the daycare. I forgot it also levels up pokemon. Not sure if anyone used it to gain XP in the core games before. This is a really good idea and the idea of limits is so genius. Also where do you think the day care would be loctated? Hopefully not finderia or amber cause they already have too many uses.

BlockyMemes likes this.
  5. gman_02

gman_02 New Member

Sounds amazing! I think the main part that should take place in it is the leveling system. Like every 24 hours or so is a level for the pokemon you have in it.

BlockyMemes likes this.
  6. Shylent Knight

Shylent Knight New Member

This idea sounds great. This idea would also fit in with the new PokeFind Skyblock feature when it comes out. Players can make their own daycare to put pokemon in, making the pokemon unavailable when exploring if this is possible.

BlockyMemes likes this.
  7. Kieranj005

Kieranj005 New Member

what is skyblock is it a mini game because i think that this would potentially ruin pokefind and the concept of it

8. Madara_

Madara_ Well-Known Member

Could you go ahead and make a new post about this. Skyblock will be revealed for beta testing soon.