Evs

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SwagLikePikachu, Aug 17, 2017.

1. SwagLikePikachu

SwagLikePikachu New Member

Ok. It's Hard To Find A Good Gym To Take Down, Put In A Poke And EV Train, And When You Do, It Will Get Kicked Out Before Long Anyway. I Doubt This Will Happen But I'll Voice My Opinions Anyway:
    There Should Be A World For EV Training Purposes Only (You Can't Trade, Battle Other Players And No Pokes Can Spawn). There Should Be Multiple Gyms For All Teams With Pokemon Inside That Give Certain Evs. E.g: Speed Ev Gym, Special Attack Ev Gym Etc. For Each Team.
    I Would Love To Hear What You Think About It
    -Swag :)

2. Ordaine

Ordaine Member

This pixelmon server I used to play on had an area where there were a bunch of rooms and each room for was a different stat to EV train.
    Honestly it made it too easy.
    Yes it can be frustrating at times to find the pokemon you need to properly EV train, but that is part of the fun and part of the challenge.

3. MysticDoesPvp

MysticDoesPvp Well-Known Member

Most pixelmon servers have a /warp safari where people can catch rare pokemon or ev train, whereas Pokefind brings an adventurous theme and feeling.

Voultronix likes this.
  4. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Like Ordaine has stated it would be too easy to ev train. Even being able to EV train in a gym makes EV training too easy.