Expert Rank Not Recieved

Discussion in 'Donation Help' started by Shadow_Hawk89, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Shadow_Hawk89

Shadow_Hawk89 New Member

Hello Pokefind Staff,

I do enjoy playing on your server and really love the work put into the game. I recently bought the Expert Rank earlier today. I waited over an hour and didn't receive it. I then emailed support and still didn't receive the rank or even a response to my email. It has been several hours now and I just checked again and still have not received the rank I purchased. What should I do from this point? I'm concerned, please if there is any kind of assistance I could get that would be great. Thank you!

Sincerely,
    Shadow_Hawk89

2. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Hello Shadow_Hawk89, check if your bank has processed the purchase, if it has you just need to wait for a response from the support email. Your purchase issue will be taken care of as soon as possible, just be patient with us please.

3. Shadow_Hawk89

Shadow_Hawk89 New Member

I never got a confirmation that it went through. After proceeding it brought me right back to the Pokefind order page where you fill out the info Would that mean it never processed the payment?

4. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Yes, that means the payment did not go through, make sure you have enough money for the order to process.

5. Shadow_Hawk89

Shadow_Hawk89 New Member

Alright problem solved. It was on my end, for some reason it did not process the payment. I got it fixed now.