Forum Unused?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SadAtron, May 20, 2017.

?

Is this a good idea?

1. Yes

2. Yeah

3. Definetly

4. 100%

5. Ehh

6. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. SadAtron

SadAtron Active Member

I believe that the forums aren't being used as much as they could be. One of the main problems is that some people don't have discord or they were banned so they come on the forums to check for updates or discussions and they find nothing. If there was a staff member dedicated to posting updates on the forums many people would benefit.

2. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Yes your completely right but at the same time there isn't as much members on the forums as discord.

3. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

Updates used to be posted on both Forum and Discord a while back but then the staff just stopped posting updates on the forums. They should probable bring that back.

ChampTWKY likes this.
  4. Sycho11

Sycho11 Member

I totally agree with this, but at the minute we don't have too much activity on the forums, I have suggested that you get some sort of reward for creating a forums account and then linking it to your pokefind account, that way there will be more activity here, and then it will be more worth the time for posting updates and announcements.

5. TesLorrain

TesLorrain New Member

I think that most people don't want to post on the forums because it is so mush easier, not to mention quicker, to post on discord. I doubt that would change with the age demographics that play on the server. That being said; the forums are an excellent resource for posts about how to play or build and such.