Funny Things to do to Friends!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WitherSlayer1, Feb 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Active Member

I would like to credit 22 Amazing Mindblowing Mind Tricks You Can Use To Fool All Your Friends

Funny one, write a vegetable down on a paper (has to be carrot) and ask then 2 + 2, 4 + 4, then 8 + 8 immediately after they answer 16, ask them to name a vegetable and it will most likely be carrot :D

Nodding your head while asking the 'victim' will make the person most likely agree with you.

Look at your friends elbow whilst high fiving, never miss again :p

I know 95% of you guys have a song stuck in your head right now, please do this right now then! Just load up the song and listen from it start-end and it will cure it, your welcome :D

Ask somebody to keep staring at you then ask them what they had for lunch 3 days ago, trust me, hilarious.

If people are too loud just start whispering, they will whisper back.

My favourite, the S-H-O-P spelling one. Ask your friend to spell out SHOP and as soon as they answer it respond with "what do you do when you see a green light" they will say stop.

I picked out the good ones that people may like also :D

Also just if you want to impress somebody I usually wouldn't send a direct link but this one is awesome: it's if you like doing tricks. (I have done this last year, if you don't have the blank cards use Aces or Queens if you are using King)

Kind of cool tricks you can fool all your friends with :)

I know some people are bored currently so try this out and please tell me if it works!

Terrier_Paws likes this.
  2. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Awesome tricks :), I've done some of them already.

3. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Active Member

Dope :D

4. iC_Braden

iC_Braden Member

I have used some of these before and some of them are just worded differently but all in all great post