Gen. 2

Discussion in 'Help' started by Snebbi00, Oct 9, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snebbi00

Snebbi00 New Member

So recently I bought Legend and I could do /boost to get to the gen. 2, but in the gen. 2 I can not use Pokemon before I have a certain level and in trainer battles I have to use my small Pokemon and if he dies and have to choose another Pokemon, then I can't because they are in a too high level to use and then I have to log-off the server to get out of the battle this is a annoying bug that is happening to me.

Hopefully this will be fixed.

2. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

That is because we have a level cap similar to Gen 1 but for Gen 2. This is so people can't just use their High level Pokemon to coast through Gen 2 quickly. You'll need to level up to the required levels to use those Pokemon like everybody else has done. I recommend using lucky eggs during the server elixir boosts and you'll get exp quicker to level up!! ;)

3. Snebbi00

Snebbi00 New Member

I understand that, but it is that in trainer battles you use your small pokemons and when they die and your only with higher lvl pokemons left and you can't use them and can't run from the battle your stuck in the battle screen until you log-off the server :confused:

4. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Best option is to store those high level Pokemon in your PC so that doesn't happen. Might as well store them away than have them getting you stuck in battle!