Generation One Movesets

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by evanmarioboy, Mar 11, 2018.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. evanmarioboy

evanmarioboy Member

Hello Everyone!

With the help of Shinynight, I have created this list of best movesets for Generation One. Not only does this thread include best movesets, but it also shows the best holding items for each Pokémon with the moveset. If you want to know how to get a certain item, or what it does, please reference to @kdrshv ‘s post (http://forums.pokefind.co/index.php?threads/items-in-pokefind.10604/).

EDIT: Some of the holding items are out of date as more have been released since we've made this.

In the document, I have color coded the pokemon’s name with the type of it (ex: fire, rock, water etc.) and for the moves I have color coded with the same key depending on what type the move is.

Enjoy!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DIf8XHemcdV1TBY2eiG93LmL7v7H1Vps-LEqMr7CTEg/edit?usp=sharing

It is also very important to know that there isn’t generally a “perfect moveset” for Pokémon, but rather there is a strong set of moves that work well together. For some Pokémon, they have multiple good strategies. However, only one moveset was listed for each pokemon. That does NOT mean that it is the only good moveset, but that it is a good moveset and will show success over many other combinations.

Special thanks to Shinynight who provided every single moveset! If anyone has any questions or concerns, please feel free to DM me on discord (EVAN4712#6012) or message Shinynight (Shinynight#4952) on discord. You can also leave a reply on the page and I’ll try my hardest to respond as quickly as possible.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
    D_Diamonds likes this.
  2. D_Diamonds

D_Diamonds Active Member

Great job! I really enjoyed the color coding. Extremely helpful for those who don't know quite where they wanna go with their team. A suggestion would be to add the preferred nature for each moveset.

evanmarioboy likes this.
  3. WitherSlayer1

WitherSlayer1 Active Member

Awesome! This helps me a lot if I am trying to get better at the game. Thank you <3

evanmarioboy likes this.
  4. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Awesome guide, sure it will help alot of the low levels out :)

evanmarioboy likes this.