Hacked.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by WolfyPlayzStuff, Apr 1, 2017.

1. WolfyPlayzStuff

WolfyPlayzStuff New Member

I have been playing on this server for about a month straight and last night I changed my password and took a break from PokeFind. I come on this morning and I am freaking out because my pokemon are moved around, my pc is messed up, special pokemon I've gotten are gone and my party and inventory are moved. I HAD a moon stone, a leaf stone and 3 water stones I was saving BUT unfortunately, 2 of my stones are used on absolutely useless pokemon evolutions. I've lost a Ditto and a Lapras I traded last night. I've never suspected this coming because I thought my account was secure. No one has access to my account and I doubt it was a joke. I can only give screenshots that are present and not what I had before. I've spent tokens on those stones and they're gone, only to evolve useless pokemon that are Poliwrath and a Victrebeel. I know this is the wrong section because this is definitely not a bug, but I can't find a section for this particular issue.

I found this out on the 1st of April, 5:29PM (UTC+10:000) (Not April fools, I promise)

I last logged off out of server 14 and came back in on server 14

I currently do not have proof. I can provide some proof that my items are missing but I will try to find more proof of when I did have the items.

Please help me with this as I cannot find the pokemon that were missing.

2. FireTiger56

FireTiger56 New Member

good luck on getting it fixed : / i would hate if that happened to me

3. Madara_

Madara_ Well-Known Member

Could you please message Aaron on discord please?