Hello There

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Doges_Mom, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Doges_Mom

Doges_Mom New Member

Hello Fellow people and goats that are reading my introduction it’s going to be the most beautiful introduction you have ever read, so beautifully beautiful you might need to look away because it’s waaaay out of your league. This introduction is so great you will never need to read a single introduction again, because they won’t be as good as this one, and you might as well read this one over and over again. Oh, by the way did I mention this introduction is going to be so spicy that ghost peppers will run to their mamas? Well it will be, or should I say, it is. Here we go. Oh wait I forgot to tell you, to go jump in a freezer because you will burn alive if you are not because this introduction is so hot. You can already feel the heat rising inside. Better get in a freezer or your whole house will burn down. You In the freezer? Good. Haha now your stuck in a freezer and I didn’t even introduce myself.

2. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Welcome to the Forums!!

3. _Bunstop_

_Bunstop_ Well-Known Member

Hi doges, nice intro xD hope you enjoy it here, now how do I get out of this freezer hmm...

4. Doges_Mom

Doges_Mom New Member

more like can you get out of it.
    spoiler, you can't ;)