Help i lost my island

Discussion in 'Help' started by kalpinfrench, Nov 14, 2017.

1. kalpinfrench

kalpinfrench New Member

Hello i need help i Wanted my friend to invite me to there island and see what happend and it said that if i accept i would lose my island so i was like no no no i dont want to do that because my island is realy good and it has like 3 rhyhorns and i had a lugia in my chests and stuff and i teleported to her and it accepted without me saying /accept So now i lost my island so i was wondering if there was a way to restore it because i spent alot of time on there and it would realy suck to lose everything

2. kalpinfrench

kalpinfrench New Member

also i just created a pokefind forums acount so im not actully new the pokefind

3. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Hello kalpinfrench, do you have any evidence of your previous island or items that you had? If you do please message a Manager on discord about the issue. If you do not, unfortunately we cannot do much about your lost island. Although, if you're now playing with your friend on an island it should be easier to gain better Pokémon and items since you have doubled the productivity. Hopefully you can still enjoy your adventure on PokeFind skyblock!

4. kalpinfrench

kalpinfrench New Member

Thanks for the speedy response but i dont normaly take screen shots of everything i have i probally will start takeing screenshots of my progress from now on but I got my lugia and some of my rhyhorns from a guy that did a giveaway and also a few mill from Him if he say's he did will that count as "proof"? Because im pretty lost right now i dont know what to do i just want my old island back I will do everything i can to give you proof And also i dont know the server discord what is it?

5. Jadyns

Jadyns Crazy Active Member

Unfortunately with him just saying he gave you lose items won't be enough proof of your items lost, we would need screenshots or video of those said items. To make things more clearer, the server discord is here, and you can contact me or the other members of staff there for help on any situation, including the Managers as well. I'm sorry about your items once again, but there is not much we can do about the issue at this point in time.