How to craft pixelmon items pokefind

Discussion in 'Help' started by CausedFox, Sep 4, 2021.

?

Cant craft pokeball lid

1. how do i do it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. how do i do it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. CausedFox

CausedFox New Member

How to craft pixelmons items in pokemon survival

2. Terrier_Paws

Terrier_Paws Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hello there,
    If your still having issues, try this.

Talk to Cherry, she is past the pokemart at /spawn Right click on her to begin her quest. She will teach you how to make a Pokeballs. You must use a regular Crafting table The red apricorns must be Cooked by a furnace. There must be 9 total apricorns. You might have to pick up items and put them back into the crafting table a few times.
    You can also find her quest and a few other helpful npcs in spawn in your /questlog in servers 1-4

To find other recipes you can find them in /recipes. However you will need to unlock most of them by looking and doing the attributes for them in /attributes.
    Most recipes are needing you to unlock them, otherwise you can always ask and see if someone can craft it for you providing you have the materials (mats) for those items.

This is a guide on most of the recipes feel free to have a look here : Made by @AhriFangirl
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LCvl3fk_UfXSVinIcNWtNiURyWTiVyUqSmcXUSDcnG0/edit?usp=sharing

If your still having issues feel free to message a staff member or myself on Discord or ingame :)