How to use the Pokefind Online Map. And Pokemon spawn info

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zane_QLD, Dec 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zane_QLD

Zane_QLD New Member

Heya Everyone. With the introduction of the Gen 3 Servers, a lot of spawn information for the new Pokemon is pretty much unknown for a lot of players. However, what if I were to tell you all the required information can be found through the Pokefind Online Map.
    Note: This Tutorial will work with all other generations.

This here is the page you will be greeted with when you open the Pokefind Map's web Page
    upload_2017-12-4_17-23-11.png
    First lets find the Gen 3 Pokemon's map. It is quite simple, all you need to do is find the tab that says "Generation 1" click it and select Generation 3.
    upload_2017-12-4_17-32-30.png
    You now have the Generation 3 Map and the list of Gen 3 Pokemon.
    upload_2017-12-4_17-35-0.png
    Now to show the biomes on the map go to the top right of the map and select "Markers" and select the "Regions" box.
    upload_2017-12-4_17-40-10.png
    I would also recommend turning off the "Pokestops" and "Gyms" boxes so you can see the biomes better.
    upload_2017-12-4_17-42-42.png
    Now that we have the biomes showing, lets find the Pokemon's spawning locations.
    For this we shall find Ralts
    On the left side of the web page we find the list of the gen 3 Pokemon, scroll down until you find Ralts.
    upload_2017-12-4_18-44-1.png
    Hover your mouse over Ralts so it turns green and says "More Info"
    *Tip* Do NOT Left click, instead open it to a new tab by scroll clicking (if your mouse has this feature) or right click and select "Open link in new tab". If go "back" to the map after viewing a Pokemon's Info. The map will reset back to gen 1.
    When you open the new page you will see this.
    upload_2017-12-4_17-58-29.png
    This shows all the information that you will need. But I shall still break it down.
    The Spawn Information is found here, shows it can spawn Globally (the whole map) and in Psychic Biomes.
    - Also if we quickly go back to the map and the biomes. If you left the Cities markers selected, Hover over the Psychic biomes Pokeball,(*Tip* easy way to find is do "CTRL + F" and type Psychic to find the biome) it will show that the towns "Maya Keep" and "Occult Island" are Psychic Biomes.
    upload_2017-12-4_18-9-29.png
    The Type's Weakness here, shows it is weak to Bug, Dark and Ghost (receives 2 times damage) while it is resistant to Fighting and Psychic (receives half the amount of damage)
    upload_2017-12-4_18-9-7.png
    The Misc Info here, shows (from top to bottom)
    it's Evolution level (in description, level 20), it's abilities and type, if you can ride it, the level it will be when you find it in the wild and what egg group it belongs to (Amorphous/ other Pokemon with this egg group can breed with Ralts, but the Ralts needs to be female to get another Ralts from the egg. This goes for every other Pokemon).
    It also shows the time of day it spawns, how hard it is to catch (the lower the number the harder to catch), if it spawns on land or water, the ev's (effort values) that your pokemon gains from defeating it, the main natures that it can spawn with and finally the gender ratio (which gender it will mostly have.
    upload_2017-12-4_18-14-1.png

Hope you find this post informative, if you need more help or see that I made a mistake, leave a nice comment below and I will do my best to reply.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
    kdrshv and ToastyTunes like this.
  2. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

Hey pal! This is great ;) Really neat post

3. kdrshv

kdrshv Active Member

Awesome thread!!!
    I didn’t know the thing about minimum trainer level and time between each spawn. And im in 0G player! Thank you. :)

4. Zane_QLD

Zane_QLD New Member

Ty for you nice comments, I'm glad that it helped

5. terminator_1000 - Reapz

terminator_1000 - Reapz Active Member

A long overdue and welcome guide.
    Love this and appreciate you making it for everyone, thank you!

6. Zane_QLD

Zane_QLD New Member

No problem. Just glad that I can help

7. BlahAccountNameHere

BlahAccountNameHere New Member

i cant find how to get to any of the maps. i don't know how to get into the main page of the online map.
    D:
    help

8. _Bunstop_

_Bunstop_ Well-Known Member

Please don't necropost on old threads

Locked Thread