i got no egg

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by isa, Jul 12, 2018.

1. isa

isa New Member

im playing on the skyblock and i bought a normal egg, but i recieved nothing

Attached Files:

2. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

Hello there, isa! I am super sorry to hear that you egg has not come in yet. I have just a couple ways to hopefully help you through this.
    If you have not tried this yet, I would log into PokeWorld first. Usually this is the problem with most purchase problems. Logging into PokeWorld usually gives you what you bought. If logging into PokeWorld does not work, please email our support email at [email protected] with your IGN ( ingame name ), the receipt, and the situation ( you not receiving your egg ). I hope either of these work, and if you need anymore help, feel free to message me on here or Discord!

3. isa

isa New Member

i cant loggin to pokemon world

4. cuddlycreeper98

What do you mean that you can't log into PokeWorld? Are you getting a timed out message?

5. isa

isa New Member

no it diddent work, i logged in, but i have still no egg

6. cuddlycreeper98

Oh :(. Feel free to message our support email ( [email protected] ) with your IGN ( in game name ), receipt of what you purchased, the situation, and explain that you tried to log into PokeWorld but nothing happened. Try to wait at least 48 hours for the support email to respond. :)

7. isa

isa New Member

thank you for your help, i wil email, i hope i get my egg, ty