Introduction to the almighty Luk

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by !(Luk)!, May 9, 2019.

1. !(Luk)!

!(Luk)! Banned

Hi, my name is Luk. I'm a member of Pokefind since August 2017. I've made many friends over the years and seen a whole lot I'm probably more known for being a goofy staff member, however. I was Born in Wroclaw on October 16th 2003. I moved to England when I was seven and lived In Herefordshire ever since. I'm a huge geography and history fanatic so if you have any questions about that or are just struggling to feel free to dm me on Discord Luk#7611. My staff mentor is Krista, however, I feel that each manager has helped me in different ways just as much as the other. When I first joined the staff team in January 2019 I was friends with mainly Ballmat, Sagestar, and Donut ,however, they all have now left the staff team so for a while I was just a very lonely and I was a quiet staff member until I became good friends with some of the slightly older staff members which was very nice. I'm currently in my 2nd month of being a Moderator and 3rd month going onto 4th of being on the staff team which has been more than delightful. never give up on trying. If you think ''I'm never going to be allowed onto the team'' Or another group that could be true, but for the vast majority, it is not. I have written over 20 staff applications since 2017 and only very recently 1 has been accepted. Never give up.

2. Eivets500

Eivets500 Active Member

Great introduction Luk! (First)

3. Lego121212

Lego121212 Ex Senior Moderator

Great Introduction Luk :eek:! That's awesome that you like history, it's pretty interesting! You are are and always will be an awesome staff member :cool:.

4. !(Luk)!

!(Luk)! Banned

The last part is just a pure lie xD

5. !(Luk)!

!(Luk)! Banned

You are always first

6. Adam_Blue

Adam_Blue New Member

Awesome intro Luk! :)