Karaoke Night On Discord

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Austin Dewitt Crawford, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Austin Dewitt Crawford

Austin Dewitt Crawford Member

This is just a suggestion and please hear me out, okay. I've been on a lot of servers and some of them have a Karaoke Night where everyone that wants to participate can participate. This event would happen once a month. This can reveal a lot of talent that is on the Pokefind server, with talents such as singing, playing the Paino, playing the Guitar, etc. As of wanting people to participate, there should be rewards. It doesn't be much, let's say 100k Gold, some Berries, a Masterball or something like this.

Please leave your comments to see what other people have to say.

2. Prokopis

Prokopis Active Member

The suggestion would not be able to make it in for obvious reasons. One of them is there would be a lot of players in a Voice Chat and it would get really crowded and confusing since everyone would talk in there.It isn't a suggestion that it is eligible to be done.

3. MissBlissx

MissBlissx New Member

This is not true, you can host it in another way, like I always did on another server. You have to create a channel if people join their mic will automatically get muted, except for the hosts of the open mic night. Then they have to pm you the number of the song and then you pick one who can sing and unmet the people who want to sing that song and after the song mute them again.

4. UV_Hail

UV_Hail Well-Known Member

I would like to add on to what MissBlissx has pointed out ;). Pokefind has previously hosted a Karaoke Night which was quite fun, it was done exactly as Bliss has pointed out above, as a channel was created in which everyone was muted, and there was a random selection of people who were allowed to unmute one at a time to showcase their amazing singing abilities! Although I believe rewards would be cool, it would be nice if the atmosphere was not competitive so that people can enjoy instead of fighting with each other! :D

5. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Could be cool but you can never make it efficient. It relies more on social curtesey if anything