Mobs Spawn Problem

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by mourdikai, Apr 15, 2020.

1. mourdikai

mourdikai New Member

Hi

Description:
    In pokemon survival, i am getting an issue where mobs will spawn everywhere, even in my house. I can be in a closed 2x2 room with torches and a forge, and when I am using the forge a creeper or doppleganger will spawn and kill me. If I am outside mining, there will be no mobs around, so I did two blocks and suddenly a doppleganger spawns infront of me, mimic behind me, and worker bee above me. Honestly almost impossible to play.
    Whenever I have pokemon battles, by the time I finish my first move I have about 2-7 mobs surrounding me. If I try and run I will be pulled back to the fight. When the fight finishes I have about 1 second to run, but the 3 bees, 4 dopplegangers, 2 mimics, and a creeper end up killing me...
    I dont mind the amount of mobs, or their strength. But can you at least look at fixing their spawn parametres? If they have a detection range of 10 blocks, then please spawn 15-20 blocks away from a poke battle. If I am on my claimed land, in a house, full of lights, please dont spawn at all.

When it happened (date/time): All the time

Location (server number): Server 5