Mystery Man spawning

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by lego10001, Jul 18, 2017.

?

Would you like this to be added?

1. Yes

57.1%
  2. No

21.4%
  3. Change it a bit

14.3%
  4. I hope this is never added

7.1%
  1. lego10001

lego10001 Member

I think it would be cool to have hidden in all the towns a few command blocks with a command that makes this happen.

It would scan an area every 5 seconds, and if it detects a player nearby, and the mystery man is about to spawn, have the chance of him appearing in that city be higher.

It is a simple suggestion, and it wouldn't be that hard. Constructive criticism is welcome.

2. MysticDoesPvp

MysticDoesPvp Well-Known Member

What's the point? The Mystery man spawns in the same exact spot in every single town. I think it's more fun for players to help other players or tp other players to them if they find MM

3. lego10001

lego10001 Member

It is, but I think that it would be awesome if someone is in a random town, and he sees that the Mystery Man has spawned. He then gets lost in the town, trying to find the PokéCenter, and finds the Mystery Man. Considering how he's hard to find, that player would be extremely excited. It would just add a high chance of him spawning in a city that has a person in it, but it will only scan 1 person, so he won't always appear in like Fortree.

4. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Don't think scanning is an easy thing to code in. Would rather Devs focus on their existing projects

5. KaseemS

KaseemS Well-Known Member

Something along the lines of clues will be better rather I would say also the mystery man doesn't spawn every 5 mins so that will be a waste of a scan until the mystery man comes on to the server.

Voultronix likes this.
  6. SadAtron

SadAtron Active Member

Completely pointless