Pixelmon Minigames

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Competitively, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Competitively

Competitively New Member

Pixelmon minigames are completely gone. There is no more minigame servers anymore. There used to be a couple that ran one minigame called safari games but thats it. So I really was hoping to see if we could get them on here. Since you don't even need pixelmon to play it it would probably be a lot more popular.
    I'll go ahead and explain these two minigames:

Safari Games are a minigame made of three phases: Pre-game, Training, Tournament.
    In the pregame you basically wait for enough players to join to start a match. After thats over, the training phase starts. You are given a kit with 32 pokeballs, 16 great balls, 8 ultra balls, 2 rare candies and two random TMs. You are going to want to use this to catch and train pokemon for the tournament phase. Back when servers ran this they would also have a /biome command. This basically allows you to teleport to any biome very easily to catch whichever pokemon that spawns there. Once the 45m (configurable) is over all the players are teleported to an arena where a tournament is automated. Whoever wins the tournament is the winner. After the winner is chosen, the server resets everyones data and it goes back to the pregame phase.

P.S: I also see that you are developing rocket wars (as seen here:https://pokefind.co/wiki/index2f7d.php). When will this be released?

Terrier_Paws likes this.
  2. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

Sounds like an awesome gamemode, and an idea I love, would play it alot if it was on pokefind! For rocket wars, I don't even know what that is, so I couldn't give a date when it would be released.

3. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

Mini games would be hard to implement in pokefind because nothing could stop people from pulling out need Pokemon in the tournament. Pretty sure safari games was set by social rules and not actually game rules.

4. Competitively

Competitively New Member

Nope, it was fully automated
    As seen here:

5. Terrier_Paws

Terrier_Paws Moderator Staff Member Moderator

This sounds like a really cool idea I hope to find it one day ;):)