Pokemon Survival Egg Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AlmightyPiLord, May 1, 2018.

1. AlmightyPiLord

AlmightyPiLord Crazy Active Member

I recently bought 3 eggs in the hopes of finding a Jolteon, however, was disappointed to find I only got a Charmander, a Bulbasaur, and a Pikachu; and I was even more distraught by the fact that there were so much more, better possible Pokemon I could have gotten, even besides a Jolteon. Then, I thought... what if I couldn't get them because of my level?

I'm currently a level 10 trainer. I thought that, maybe, a contributing factor to my bad luck was the fact that I may be too low of a level to even receive Pokemon like shiny Gyrados, Dragonite, and of course, Jolteon. Is that true? Do I need to be a certain level to even have a chance of obtaining these Pokemon via eggs?

2. ShadowRS

ShadowRS New Member

Hello AlmightyPiLord,

I am pretty sure you do not need to be a certain level to get any Pokemon through eggs. The eggs give you random Pokemon, some can be rarer while some can be common. Pokemon like Dragonite will be much rarer than Pokemons like Pikachu.When you are low level, the Pokemon you receive will also be low level. The higher your trainer level is, when you open an egg, the higher level that Pokemon will be.

3. AlmightyPiLord

AlmightyPiLord Crazy Active Member

Okay, thank you! Do you happen to know how rare Jolteon may be compared to the starters? It's okay if you don't but it would be nice to know.