Rare Egg drops

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AcrylicsFusion, Mar 13, 2019.

1. AcrylicsFusion

AcrylicsFusion New Member

So I think there should be something on the store called an egg drop. This meaning that if someone buys it that everyone on the server currently gets a rare egg including the user who purchased it; I just feel like it's a good way to give back to the community and it's only fair for those that can't donate to the server. I think that this should be worth like $15-20. Also, the buyer should be able to choose what gen egg is dropped.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  2. JolteonRoyalty

JolteonRoyalty New Member

How much are rare eggs sold at now?

3. AcrylicsFusion

AcrylicsFusion New Member

Depends on the amount, its just I know not everyone can afford to buy things off the store.

4. Baeporeon

Baeporeon UBER Active Member

I do quite like this idea, but I think it might cause frustration to those who don't get on or get kicked since ranked people kick them off. This could even be a cool idea for seasonal eggs, but would obviously be more expensive.

AcrylicsFusion likes this.
  5. Wolflord101

Wolflord101 Member

Well that is true Baeporeon... It could be so that if the last gen u were in got 1 of the egg drops within 10-15 min of when u got kicked for ranked, then when u log back onto that egg is waiting for u, like th money in pokefactions if sum1 buys ur item in the .ahouse when ur not on. :)