Rule Change In-Store to In-Game

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by mine00000071, May 3, 2019.

?

Allow trading in store purchases for in-game items.

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. mine00000071

mine00000071 New Member

Suggestion: Allow trading in store purchases for in-game items.

Reason: Less people are playing and most people that can get rank have it, so if Pokefind want to continue making money they should allow people to buy ranks or other in store items for in-game items. Either way Pokefind makes money and will probably make more money from people that already have top rank but want to buy it for trading. Just like in-game trades there is risk or scams, but that can be mitigated by documenting trades with videos.

2. iC_Braden

iC_Braden Member

interesting suggestion :eek:

3. TurtleBallistic

TurtleBallistic Member

Though I do agree that PokeFind would make money, they make plenty already. The main issue with this suggestion is that a whole new aspect of scamming could be brought into the game. Scamming is already a thing in PokeFind and in all Minecraft servers like this, and it would only get worse if people proposed trades with real items. This brings in real money into the conversation, meaning that people can actually lose money, rather than some fake object in the game. Scamming at that level becomes more serious and you'd see people buying things for people and then losing that money. That means that you get PayPal support or card companies involved to try and get your money back.