Skyblock AH bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by PilyoRosas, Jun 21, 2018.

1. PilyoRosas

PilyoRosas New Member

Description: Yesterday I put a Scizor and a Houndoom up in the Auction House, and when I checked the Auction house two hours later they were gone. I did not receive any money, nor did they return to my inventory. This seems to be a reoccurring issue with other users so please fix this soon.

When it happened (date/time): June 20th, They were placed in the auction house at around 7:30PM PST, and I checked back at around 9 PM PST

IG Name: PilyoRosas

2. HobbyGuy123

HobbyGuy123 Active Member

Do not worry, this bug is known and the Devs are working on it. Unfortunately a solution hasn't been released and you most likely will not receive a refund. Thanks for this report and the team hopes this will be patched ASAP.

3. PilyoRosas

PilyoRosas New Member

Not impressed. At all. Real money was spent to receive those Pokemon, and they can't even be bothered to try and reimburse me? At the very least, there could be a warning on the server about this bug so people don't waste their money, or take measures to make sure their items aren't lost while using the auction house.

4. Anouck1

Anouck1 Member

If you did lose bought pokemon then you should totally send a email with this issue. There support Email is [email protected]. Please give this a try. :D Just be patient with the response time, hope they will be able to help you fix this. Goodluck.

5. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Some sort of proof would be needed in order for Support to return lost Pokemon. Without proof of you having them, they can't do anything. Same thing with lost items. If you have some sort of proof of your Pokemon before they were lost, then I would recommend emailing them to support.

If you do not have any evidence of the Pokemon then I can only ask that until this bug is fixed, regardless of it being a bug, take a Screenshot of your Items/Pokemon etc. Always have some sort of sufficient evidence in order for things to be returned if ever lost.

6. PilyoRosas

PilyoRosas New Member

Yeah, my partner has been e-mailing them about this issue, and he's having trouble 'cause we lack evidence. Like I said before, there should at least be some kind of warning about this bug on the server so players can be aware and more cautious when using the auction house until it's fixed. Probably would make everyone's lives easier, y'know? Either way, I'll take screenshots of my valuables from now on.

7. HobbyGuy123

HobbyGuy123 Active Member

Yea, take screenshots of everything valued. I don't know if cautions would be viable because there would need to be coding for that too, causing bugs and a restart serverwide. Lack of evidence is always an issue :(