Some Suggestions/Ideas

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by timurtheking, Jul 20, 2017.

1. timurtheking

timurtheking New Member

Some of these may have already been suggested for the Pokefind-Pokemon world but here I go anyway:

• Allow shinies to spawn in the wild; this means people will actually stay on the server longer searching for these rare shiny pokemon. Buying them in a shop is boring and doesn't make the shiny feel as special or deserved in my opinion, the value wont change much if you make the shinies RARE and maybe make it so that only 1 trainer can capture it before it 'despawns'
    • Have NPC gym leaders in the towns; this gives the world a more Pokemon feeling where you actually have a goal to accomplish, get all 8 gym badges and become Pokemon Champion! If you wanted to go one step server you could even do what some Pixelmon servers did and have Player gyms not PokemonGo gyms but REAL gyms.
    • Abilities; Give pokemon natural and secret abilities, this'll help with competitive battling etc
    • Partner Pokemon; They will follow you around like in Heart Gold & Soul Silver, this one isn't necessary but would be a cool addition even if it was a VIP thing only. This Would be a nice cosmetic and maybe your partner pokemon could get exp for walking with you or something similar
    I might add more soon.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  2. MysticDoesPvp

MysticDoesPvp Well-Known Member

Whats the point of having Gyms when we already have gyms to take over?

Voultronix likes this.
  3. SadAtron

SadAtron Active Member

Shinies will lose their value if they can be found in the wild. They can be easily obtained through training.
    They have thousands of players on Pokefind and only one champion? Besides the closer we back to the pokemon game the more likely we will be shutdown.
    Abilities are already being worked on.
    Partner Pokemon is completely and utterly useless. Devs have better things to work on.

sethdino likes this.
  4. timurtheking

timurtheking New Member

5. timurtheking

timurtheking New Member

Something to work towards, like another real goal other than just taking over all gyms and getting money every day. Training ur Pokémon team to beat these noc gyms would be fun imo as the player gyms are less like gyms and more like a 'normal' traininer battles but I guess I see ur point

6. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

First of all I don't think gyms are coming however there are now champions you have to beat which will probably in the future give you a medal for defeating all the champions. Shinies are cosmetic and serve as a donater perk( every game/server sells cosmetic items to donors). Pokemon cannot follow you because they are armour stands.