Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by WoutPurfect, Apr 17, 2017.

1. WoutPurfect

WoutPurfect Member

Hey!

I got some suggestions I want to share with you!

1. Gyms
    Create a way to check in which gym your Pokemon is. When you want to trade your Pokemon and it's in a gym. You need to search through a lot of servers to find it. Once you found it, he cancelled the trade. I think there should be a way to check where your Pokemon (server and city). Maybe by adding a command like /pokelocate. And it locates the pokemon holding in your hand.

2. Finderia Town

Imagine: How would Finderia Town be if all the houses would be decorated from the inside? It would feel as a real spawn and you'd feel comfortable in this city as a trainer who just started. I think Finderia needs this as it's the starting town. Stuff like shops (where you can't buy anything), schools, small training houses, residential houses etc. Maybe even npcs where you can just have a chat with.

3. Teams
    Some time after you have chosen a team, you might want to be in a different team. So that you have the opportunity to chance your team ONCE. So that you want be switching teams all of the time but just a possibilty to change your team. I see a lot of people saying that they want to change teams.

4. Team clothing
    I think it would be nice if your boots would have the color of your team. This is an easy feature and I would make Pokefind more colorful. There would be no need to look at tab and search your name anymore to look at the team.

5. Selling
    It would be create to sell your potions/pokeballs faster. Like per stack or per 32. Or even for donator ranks a command like /sell and you sell all the stuff you're holding in your hand.

Thanks for reading, hope you agree with my suggestions.
    Feel free to leave a comment.

Greetings!
    -WoutPurfect

2. AngadKapoor

AngadKapoor New Member

Hi! This is a good idea.
    The team clothing may look aesthetically nice, but would be pretty redundant as your own team is visible on the right side of your screen, and when you meet someone, their team symbol shows up next to their name.

Otherwise, I like it!

~AngadKapoor

3. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

No.1 and No.4 are pretty awesome. No.5 is pure awesome. I usually spent about 5 min selling my entire inventory. I could have spent all that time getting more items. I would be really happy if No.5 got added. No.2 is kinda hard to hard and not worth the effort. There is 1 house in Finderia that has a inside but that's just a easter egg.

4. MrWaffleFries - Chris

MrWaffleFries - Chris Crazy Active Member

Team coloring is something I would love to see! That would be so cool :D As for /sell command that would ruin the point at which we would need the shops. I want a /pokelocate because I have started putting higher leveled pokemon in gyms and often loose them quite easily. With decorating we have hundreds of houses that are not decorated and we have a very small interior build team that is slowly being worked on. With changing teams - we would have too many people change to Mystic because that's the most dominated Team. I do see your point on this though.