What about boss Pokemon?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JolteonRoyalty, Feb 21, 2019.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. JolteonRoyalty

JolteonRoyalty New Member

Does anyone know how the idea of boss Pokemon would work?

2. Wolflord101

Wolflord101 Member

Arceus?
    Like dat boi?

3. DarkEclipic

DarkEclipic Active Member

if you are talking about the boss pokemon from the pokemon mod, i dont believe that pokefind will add those types of pokemon into the game

4. Sagestar

Sagestar Member

We probs wont be adding this anytime in the future.

5. JolteonRoyalty

upload_2019-3-1_12-19-14.png

Kokkle's response to my question about boss pokemon makes us think more of how this idea would work in our game Pokefind.
    I too think any pokemon could be a potential boss pokemon and would love them to spawn just like any other pokemon( maybe with a slight increase in rarity for the items they drop). The idea of a rarer pokemon as boss status offering more valuable items and experience when beaten in a battle excites me to search for them. However, i feel the difficulty of the pokemon in this suggestion can be formulated a bit more. I mean that only raising the level, HP and attack of a "boss" status pokemon seems a bit bland. Perhaps the attack moves of a boss pokemon could be rearranged to have more fun intense battles. More could be added on this topic.

6. JolteonRoyalty

I want to add cooperation among players within the Boss Pokemon idea but am stuck on how that would work. If anyone knows how a boss pokemon could be taken down together with more than 1 player, dont hesitate to add a comment.