How to Vote on the Fourth Voting Site (Broken Link)

Discussion in 'Help' started by Aviatrax, Apr 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aviatrax

Aviatrax Ex Senior Moderator

Hey everyone! You might have noticed during your journey that the fourth and final link in our /vote command is broken, even though the address is correct. After talking with numerous people about the issue, I decided I'd share how to get around this broken link so that everyone can continuing voting for the site and trying to get an egg! ;)

The first step is to type in "/vote" in-game and click on the fourth and final link. You should be familiar with it, but if not, this is what it will look like:
    1.PNG

Next, tell Minecraft that it's okay to open up your web browser of choice and follow this link (you trust us, right?? >;D):
    2.PNG

Now, if you're anything like me and a bunch of other people I've talked with today, you'll get this annoying error page:
    3.PNG

Don't worry though! Just go up to the address bar and remove the "server/388953" bit:
    4.png
    4.5.png

Press Enter, and your webpage should be redirected to the voting site's homepage:
    5.PNG

From here, click on the search bar under the address bar, type in "PokeFind", and click Search:
    6.PNG

We're the first result that should pop up! :D
    7.PNG

Click on that and you'll be redirected to the server's webpage on the voting site, where you can vote as you normally would. The address is the same as the one that /vote tries to open, but for some reason something gets lost in translation between the game and the Internet.
    8.PNG

Happy training and voting! :)

ShootingFor3 and D_Diamonds like this.
  2. Madara_

Madara_ Well-Known Member

Great post, thanks Aviatrax

Danielmoody likes this.
  3. mmMelon

mmMelon Active Member

Nice post Aviatrax

4. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

I didn't know the forth link was broken. It always works for me. Did they just fix it or something? :confused: