iC_PRODIGY

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by iC_Braden, May 8, 2018.

1. iC_Braden

iC_Braden Member

Hello everyone, I have already made one of these, but I feel as if a revamp is needed as I didn't put a lot of time into my last Intro so without further a-do let me introduce myself. My name is Braden as most of you may know most people call me iC or prodigy after my in-game name "iC_PRODIGY". I don’t really have a nick name, but I prefer to be called Braden, if you don't know I am a nurse, well in school to become one. my end goal is to become an X-Ray Technician (People who take X-Rays). I Had a job working with children for 4 years until I was let go I love kids and most people, hence why I am a staff member on Poke Find. I work now for 2 Maintenance jobs and also work on my parent’s farm. I am Most Always on the server and active on discord unless I am asleep at school or working. Most of you have seen me around the server. However, I mostly play Poke Wars, Sky Block and Poke Survival. I joined the staff team as a Jr Mod 2/11/18 and was Promoted to Mod 4/8/18 joined QA team 5/8/18. If I had to describe myself I would describe myself as, Hard Working, Funny, Entertaining, Goofy, Meme Lord, Hard Core, Loving, Caring, Supportive and much more. If I had to pick a favorite color it would have to be gray or black they both tie for my favorite color lol. What games do I play I get asked that a lot and well without advertising them I will say the game types I enjoy which are, Shooting, Action, M Rated Games, strategic, Mystery the list goes on and on. I don’t really know what more to put, however if you need any help my information I listed down below I am always available and ready to help. Hope you enjoyed this little summary of me I know it wasn’t much, but you can always pm me questions about me and I will answer them. But for now, enjoy the rest of the day and never take a moment for granted.

Last edited: May 8, 2018
    cuddlycreeper98 likes this.
  2. ShootingFor3

ShootingFor3 Manager / Jedi Master Staff Member Manager Staff Manager Support Manager

Nice intro! Welcome to the Forums and the Team even though you have been here for a while! That's very cool that you want to become an X-Ray Technician. Keep up the good work! If you need anything you can feel free to message me :)

iC_Braden likes this.
  3. its_donut

its_donut Well-Known Member

glad to have ya on the staff team, also we should totally play pokewars some more, and also I enjoy when you sing in the vc lol.

iC_Braden likes this.
  4. cuddlycreeper98

cuddlycreeper98 Goddess of Animals / Ex Staff Manager-Senior Mod

hi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

iC_Braden likes this.
  5. RainbowTeletubi

RainbowTeletubi Admin Staff Member Manager Staff Manager

I feel the need to comment on your intro ;).

iC_Braden likes this.
  6. iC_Braden

iC_Braden Member

LOL

7. ItsDemo_

ItsDemo_ Well-Known Member

(∩`-´)⊃━☆.*・。 Memes

8. iC_Braden

iC_Braden Member

your life is a meme