PokéCreative

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AlmightyPiLord, Jul 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlmightyPiLord

AlmightyPiLord Crazy Active Member

I was surfing through the Discord when I saw a vague suggestion by user max#6233, where he suggested that PokéFind could add a Creative server. I've always loved Creative servers since I love to build creations to no limit. But there's an obvious roadblock: How would Pokémon fit into this?

Pokémon is what makes PokéFind unique, taking popular ideas like Skyblock and Survival servers and giving them a unique twist by adding Pokémon into the gameplay. So, if a Creative server is added, here is a idea to make a Creative server uniquely PokéFind:

Players could spawn in their own Pokémon, but with a limit. Similar to Skyblock, players could only have a certain amount of Pokémon, and the amount of Pokémon you may have increases with your rank. Also, there would be limits as to how many rare or legendary Pokémon you can spawn in (which also may increase with rank), so each person doesn't have 20 Dragonites or Mewtwos. The purpose of Pokémon in this idea would be mostly for aesthetic purposes (for example, building a forest and having grass Pokémon in it to make it look cooler) but there may also be an option to battle others with your Pokémon if you please, for fun. You may add a Pokémon to your party by right clicking its overworld form (or another way, whichever is easiest for the players and development team). You would not have control over the IVs and Nature of the Pokémon. Pokémon may level up by defeating other player's Pokémon. You can release Pokémon you spawn in, but you must wait 24 hours to do so (this is to avoid people spam spawning and releasing Pokémon to get perfect IVs and natures).
    Now, for the Creative aspects of the Creative server. You may have a large plot of land, and you can choose the biome you would like it to be. Obviously, any player may have access to Creative mode, including flying. Rank perks on top of having more Pokémon may include WorldEdit commands for Champ+, a shorter cooldown time for releasing Pokémon (shortens with each rank), and the ability to nickname Pokémon as Pro+.

Well, that's about all for now! If you have anything you would like to change or add or even an entirely new Creative server idea, please feel free to comment. I don't know much about developing game modes, so I'm not sure about how much work this may take, so I'm sorry if this is asking way too much of the development team. Anyway, thanks for reading! I hope you like it!

2. HobbyGuy123

HobbyGuy123 Active Member

Players spawning in Pokemon with a limit... uhhh I can see all to clearly some bug that crashes the entire server :confused:
    Good idea but I don't think Creative has enough too do with Pokemon, especially releasing and leveling etc :rolleyes:

3. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

I also enjoy creative time to time but as HobbyGuy says it's just not Pokemon enough like , not to mention the amount of time and effort that would have to go into making the game mode when creative players will be in the few.

4. GalaticDoge

GalaticDoge New Member

Good idea, but the pokemon can be replaced by mobs, like sheep and cows.

5. fedarius

fedarius Active Member

Its a good idea, I just dont see the point of placing pokemons in creative plot. You already have everything.