Add a time limit kicker for people who AFK in NPC Trainer battles

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by thexfactor268, Aug 27, 2017.

1. thexfactor268

thexfactor268 New Member

As the title says, I'm suggesting that a time limit be added for action inputs during Trainer battles that once it's reached, you are kicked from Trainer battles. I see too many times players being AFK during Trainer battles, making it impossible for other players to battle the Trainer. This is especially annoying when they AFK during a battle with a Champion, and Mods/Admins don't always have time to come in and do something about it.

I understand that it's easy to go to a different server to battle the Trainer you wish to battle, but sometimes you might not want to leave the server you're in because there might be an XP boost or that's where your friends are playing and leaving might cause you to not be able to get back in if it's full.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
    lego10001 likes this.
  2. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

I believe this suggestion is gonna be added soon! So no need to worry :D

3. Ordaine

Ordaine Member

From talking with staff in the past, that feature was already added. I think it was disabled by devs for reason unknown to us.

4. terminator_1000 - Reapz

terminator_1000 - Reapz Active Member

This was something we implemented into competitive battling to prevent people going AFK mid battle, I'm sure that something similar will be implemented to stop this from happening in trainer battles as it can be quite frustrating. If you do see someone doing this then be sure to let a staff member know on discord and they will sort the problem for you. :D

5. ToastyTunes

ToastyTunes ToastyTunes

This is a fantastic idea! Thanks for the suggestion!