All my suggestions to improve the server

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by _ItsDylan14_, Apr 24, 2017.

1. _ItsDylan14_

_ItsDylan14_ New Member

These are all my suggestions. I hope they will get added or at least some of them.

1. Add Eeveelution hats. You get a Flareon if you are Team Valor and lvl 30. You get a Vaporeon Hat if you are Team Mystic and lvl 30. You get a Jolteon hat if you are Team Instinct and lvl 30.

2. Add Elixers, Ethers, Full Heals etc.

3. Add Backpacks if Suggestion 2 is getting added.

4. If you use the Tracker, make it so that if you click a Pokémon, it will point into the direction of that Pokémon.

5. Make it so people at lvl 30 can get Max Revives and Max Potions by Pokestops.

6. Make it so you can put the moves from a Pokémon in an order you want.

2. kittyrules2003

kittyrules2003 New Member

I definitely agree with these! 6 and 3 would be useful, and 4 is in the real game so should technically be in the server. 1 would be cool, even if they just added eeveelution hats to the store instead. And 2 and 5? They would be great for battles with a prize on the line.

3. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

Awesome Suggestions! I agree with most of them!

1) Why has this not been already added!
    2) Either has been added and is only available through shop.
    3) We also need this for Tm's and Hm's.
    4) Kinda like Pokemon GO. I would love this!
    5) Ya this would be cool too.
    6) Wow never seen this suggested but I like it. I usually arrange moves by most damage and then special. It would be awesome to do this in PokeFind!

4. Madara_

Madara_ Well-Known Member

Number one would be cool and full heals are already in the game. Backpacks are a great idea, as well as idea 4 and 6.