buying commands

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by EthanRob741, May 20, 2017.

1. EthanRob741

EthanRob741 New Member

I think that you should be able to buy commands like pheal and fly using either tokens or money. It would not be cheap but it would be something trainers can build up money for. And I would also ask if you could make items like exp shares be able to be bought in the shop and be able to buy and be able to get any kind of eggs from pokestops even if the chances are lower than evolution stones. And could you be able to let legendarys and starters to spawn in wil in jatharo region and have the starters have the same chance of spawning as in the real pixelmon because some people wont trade starters and can't get them without paying real money and enable shineys to spawn wild. Also can you add in breeding buy using /breed and then you run to incubate it or open your egg in the machine and add in items from pixelmon.

Last edited: May 20, 2017
  2. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

First off I'd just like to point out we are different to pixelmon and we base our game off the original pokemon. Secondly all commands are rank perks , we do this so that buying the rank is worth it. You can get free eggs by doing the weedle challenge and voting :). But I'd also love to see breeding !

TesLorrain likes this.
  3. EthanRob741

EthanRob741 New Member

Would you be able to add in more trainers like red and if you beat them you can get rare drops that you would usually have to buy and enable legendarys to spawn

4. Voultronix

Voultronix Crazy Active Member

We most likely will never give away free exp shares and if we do give away rare candies it will only be like 1 at a time. Legendaries events are coming however you need to be lvl 30 to participate in them.

5. Sycho11

Sycho11 Member

I like the idea of buyable commands but they would have to be very expensive, and I also agree with Voultronix with the fact that exp shares and rare candies have a low chance of being gave away for free.

6. ZombByeGod

ZombByeGod Well-Known Member

I'm not sure. The idea of buying commands would really decrease the amount of people that buy ranks. If /pheal was even 1,000,000 coins, I would but that instead of a rank. Getting coins isn't that hard. I also fell like getting tokens is easier than coins. But Breeding as always would be awesome if it got added!

7. dombatt1

dombatt1 Active Member

To be honest with you I love this idea. But the only way of to keep supporting this server is by buying ranks, expshares, eggs etc. Without it we won't be able to even play on this server! I think some stuff can't be changed.