Christmas sale?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kikkula, Nov 15, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Kikkula

Kikkula New Member

Hello.

Is there going to be a Christmas sale on the store or is the sale what is active right now the Christmas sale?

Thank you.

2. kdrshv

kdrshv Active Member

Hey Kikkula,

nobody knows but the sale right now is for the incomming Gen 3 release on the server. I think there will be a Christmas sale for sure. They are doing constantly some sales, but sometimes its 10%, sometimes its 20%. This one currently untill this night is a 30% one and it's very good option to buy or upgrade a rank.

3. Kikkula

Kikkula New Member

Hey kdrshv.

Ok thank you for the information :)
    I was thinking to buy a Legend rank thats why i was asking is there going to be a sale.

Thanks.

4. kdrshv

kdrshv Active Member

I think right now it's by far the best rank sale that I saw. 30% off it's a lot, making 140$ the legendary rank. By the way, if you buy a legendary rank before generation 3 release, you will be able to receive a free legendary egg with gen 3 legendaries in it. So, in like end of november you should have 2 legendaries instead of 1.
    Think about it but you don't have a lot of time. The sale will end VERY soon ;)

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    dombatt1 likes this.
  5. Kikkula

Kikkula New Member

Oh ok. I didnt know that you get a Legendary egg with gen3 legendaries included if you buy before the gen3 release thank you kdrshv.